InstitutionCambridge Tutors College
Closing DateJul 29, 2017
CountryLondon, United Kingdom
ValueUSD 237,986 /£192,561
Cambridge Tutors College offers fantastic opportunities for young Malaysians who wish to pursue their education in the UK. Offering scholarships worth up to minimum of RM28,500 to a maximum of RM 71, 000 for A-Level Programme to competitive students who are serious about their education
The scholarship offered is for Tuition Fee Only*
*School’s Terms & conditions apply
Course Intake: September 2017
All qualified application received before the end of the closing date will be considered for scholarships. Scholarships will be awarded on a first come, first served basis until available scholarship funds have been exhausted. Scholarships will be awarded based on merit at the sole discretion of the School.
At a Glance
|No of Scholarships||15|
|Total Value||Up to RM1,065,000 / £192,561|
|Registration Deadline||29 JULY 2017|
|Scholarship Exam Date||TBA|
|Exam Venue||Redynamics Asia Sdn Bhd
Phileo Damansara 1, PJ
Year 12 – A-Level Programme
Eligibility to apply:
- All scholarship applicants must sit the Edutest Scholarship Examination for a fee of AUD120 or students with Scholarship Benchmark Test results are eligible to apply.
- A minimum of 5A* grades in IGCSE or SPM subjects*
- English Language – Grade A at iGCSE English Language or 7.5 in IELTS (Academic Module)*
*Applicants shall submit certified true copy of their recent exam result upon request
- Open to students aged 16 years or above
- Student will be subjected to an interview and required to sit the college entrance tests
- Open to Malaysian citizens / Lawful residents of Malaysia
- Scholarship covers tuition fees only.
Terms and conditions may apply.