InstitutionPresbyterian Ladies’ College
Closing DateAug 30, 2017
ValueUSD 76,571.50 / AUD$100,000
Presbyterian Ladies’ College (PLC) Melbourne, Australia is offering new Boarding Scholarships and Bursaries for girls entering Years 10 and 11 in 2018.
Each scholarship is worth up to 30% off the tuition fees, approximately AUD$10,000 per year.
PLC Melbourne is one of Australia’s top independent schools, with an outstanding history of academic success. Students achieve top results establishing pathways to tertiary study in Australia and around the world.
In 2016, 9.2% of PLC girls achieved a tertiary rank that placed them in the top 0.5% of students in Australia; 24% were placed in the top 2%; 50% in the top 5%; and 68% were placed in the top 10% of Australia. The median Australian Tertiary Entrance Rank (ATAR) was an astonishing 94.9%. All graduates qualified for a place in a tertiary institution, with over 80% gaining a first time offer to either the University of Melbourne or Monash University. Many girls received interstate or overseas university offers as well as university scholarships. PLC’s senior academic program offers students the choice of the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or the International Baccalaureate (IB).
(Currency conversion for scholarship value is based on the 3 July 2017 exchange rate of AUD$1 = USD$0.77)
At a Glance
|No of Scholarships||Open|
|Registration Deadline||30 August 2017|
|Intake Dates||January 2018|
|Exam Venue||Redynamics Asia Sdn Bhd
Phileo Damansara 1, PJ
Eligibility to apply:
- All scholarship applicants must sit the Edutest Scholarship Examination for a fee of AUD120 or students with Scholarship Benchmark Test results are eligible to apply.
- Completion of Year 9/10 or equivalent. Applicants shall submit a certified true copy of their recent exam result and achievement report.
- Evidence of recent involvement in co-curricular activities eg. music, sport, drama.
- Open to Malaysian citizens / Lawful resident of Malaysia.
- Student will be subjected to school’s entrance assessment.
- Scholarship covers tuition fees only.
Terms and conditions may apply.