InstitutionSt John's International School
Closing DateSep 1, 2016
ValueUSD 14,654 / RM65,000
St. John’s International School cater to the needs of young Malaysians and is offering 10 scholarships worth up to RM65,000 for qualified students who want to continue their A-Level programmes in Malaysia.
At a Glance
|No of Scholarships||10|
|Registration Deadline||Thursday, 1 September 2016|
|Scholarship Exam Date||NA|
Course Intakes: 2017
Application are open to students applying for entry o the following programme.
A Level Programme (Year 12-13)
5 x 50% off Tuition Fees Only
5 x 80% off Tuition Fees Only
Eligibility to apply:
- All scholarship applicants must sit the Edutest Scholarship Examination for a fee of AUD120 or students with Scholarship Benchmark Test results are eligible to apply.
- Minimum grade for SPM/UEC/IGCSE – 8A’s for 80% Scholarship and 5A’s for 50% Scholarship
*Applicants shall submit certified true copy of their recent SPM result upon request
- Open to Malaysian citizens
- Open to all SPM/UEC/IGCSE students ages 20 years old and below only
- Scholarship is for entire duration of A-Level programme only
- Scholarships cover programme tuition fees only
*Terms and conditions may apply.